ContributeSupport Aaron's Campaign for Ventura City Council
I am not a career politician. I am a husband, father, business owner, and volunteer. I care deeply about our Ventura, ask anybody who knows me. If I am elected, my priority will be all of us Venturans. I am determined to knock on every door in District 3, if allowed during these unprecedented times, and listen to your concerns so that I can represent them when I am elected. Money is the lifeblood of any political campaign, and I need to have a strong showing from the start to make sure everyone in District 3 hears my message that the City Council should be working for all of us. Your help today can help me get my campaign off the ground and ensure that you see Gaston for Ventura City Council 2020 signs up in our community soon.
Thank you for your support!
1. I am at least eighteen years old.
2. This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
3. I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
4. Campaign contribution limit is $350 per individual.
5. Committee Identification Number is #1427114
Support Aaron’s Campaign for Ventura City Council
Campaign finance laws require us to collect your occupation and employer. Please include this information with your contribution.
Send Checks To:
Gaston for Ventura City Council 2020
P.O. Box 5489, Ventura, CA 93005
Please include occupation and employer information.